Almost everything on the car is original. No one has messed with it. It’s “all there,” just as it left the factory:
- Paint and top are original and pristine
- The factory Weathershields LTD, Birmingham, England sliding top is original
- Five factory original T-slot wheels with good tires (need polishing)
- Five difficult-to-find factory optional Wolfrace wheels (4 with good tires) also included. Beautifully polished, with new lug hardware and center caps. On car now.
- Blaupunct radio (working) is an original option, noted on the window sticker
- All original smog hardware intact
- Original coilover shocks and springs still present
The few items that are not original include:
- Carpeting in footwell floors and rear deck has been replaced
- Pertronix electronic ignition replaced mechanical points in distributor
- ANSA exhaust system installed by previous owner
- Steel gas tank replaced with custom aluminum tank by previous owner
- Tires – all are good with plenty of tread, but larger than stock size
- Replacement maintenance items like brake lines, water hoses, etc.
- Some wiring spade connectors have been replaced with non-original style spade connectors
The car had been gone over before I bought it, all documented. During my ownership, my mechanic - a specialist in British sports cars -- did things like carb rebuild, brake servo, handbrake light switch, parking brake adjustment, brake fluid flush, engine oil & filter, Redline MTL in transmission, Pertronix electronic ignition (my one non-original upgrade), tuning, alignment, and tire balance.
Always garaged. Original owner stated the car had never been driven in the rain (take that or leave it). It hasn’t during my ownership either (well, it got sprinkled on once on the way back from a show). This car receives lots of attention at shows or wherever it goes.
Many additional photos can be viewed at this link (please copy and paste into your browser). Specific photos upon request for interested buyers.
As with any vehicle of this age, this one is sold as is with no warranty offered or implied.
This is a rare opportunity for a TVR enthusiast to acquire a unique, time warp, factory original classic or who wants a complete car to start with where nothing needs rebuilding and has little wear. Please contact me with your questions or to discuss at email@example.com.
2014 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GTC SPEED
Exterior: Glacier White
Engine: Twin-Turbocharged 6.0L W12 Engine
Stock Number: 19028
2014 Bentley Continental GTC Speed Finished in Glacier White with a Linen Main Hide and a Beluga Secondary Hide and Piano Black Veneers. In Addition to the Standard Luxuries of Owning a Speed our Bentley has the Following Cost Options, Contrast Stitching, Emblem Stitching in Beluga, Contrast Binding to Carpet Overmats, Stitching to Steering Wheel in Contrasting Colour, Deep Pile over Mats to Front & Rear, Massage Seats & Seat Ventilation to Front Seats, Storage Case to Centre Console, Veneer Door & Rear Quarter Inserts, Wood & Hide 3-Spoke Steering Wheel, Rear View Camera, Neck Warmer, 21 Speed Alloy Wheels Dark Tint Finish, and a Space-Saving Spare Tire. MSRP $255,675
270 Eleventh Ave
Tel: +1 (866) 325 1538
For more information visit our website .... http://www.manhattanmotorcars.com/